This article originally appeared in Business Wire. To read the article on that site, please click here.
EDGE PT-E110 Makes Jobsite Label Creation as Fast and Easy as Sending a Text
WESTMINSTER, Colo.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Brother Mobile Solutions, Inc. (BMS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brother International Corporation, today introduced the PT-E110 industrial handheld labeling tool, the newest addition to its popular P-touch EDGE family of jobsite labeling solutions. The EDGE PT-E110 is the most economical labeler in the Brother industrial lineup, and includes functional enhancements to help network cabling, electrical, and industrial contractors ramp up the speed and productivity of jobsite labeling.
Designed to give cable and electrical contractors a true competitive edge, enhanced functionality includes:
- Large LCD display and new QWERTY keyboard make on-the-fly label creation as fast and easy as sending a text message.
- Smart font sizing and formatting technology enables printing of clear, readable labels that comply with short and long ANSI/EIA/TIA-606 identifier formats.
- Wrist strap for accidental drop protection helps improve jobsite safety by preventing accidental drops when working at heights.
- Affordable pricing — buyers get a fully equipped tool kit for the price of a labeler alone.
The Brother PT-E110 comes packaged as a complete kit with everything required to create and print clear, laminated ID labels for virtually every component at the jobsite, including: cables/wires/fiber, faceplates, network equipment, assets, electrical and control panels, office files, and much more. Applications include telecom/datacom networks, electrical and outside plant, security systems, audio visual systems, hospitals, offices and more.
Duane Yamashita, Senior Product Manager for EDGE industrial labeling products at Brother Mobile Solutions, notes: “Accurate ID labeling is an important element of documenting any installation. For contractors, it has become an industry best practice and the hallmark of a professional installation. Brother created the PT-E110 Tool Kit, to give professional contractors a competitive “edge” — by becoming more productive in labeling their jobs faster and more efficiently. This compact labeler includes smart features they need, but is priced for equipping the entire crew.”
Rich in Features, Rich in Value
The standalone tool kit comes with the new PT-E110 labeling system, label cutter, wrist strap and full-length tape, plus a convenient carrying case that can hold the optional AC adapter, extra tapes and batteries.
Additional product features include:
- Smart Labeling Application Keys. Save time and start printing labels immediately, without the learning curve or reading user manuals.
- Alpha and Numeric Serialization. Prints a number and/or letter automatically incremented on a single or over multiple labels.
- Easy to Understand Large LCD Display. Shows at-a-glance all the label design settings, including label application icons and print preview.
- Compatible with HGe and TZe Tapes. Prints and laminates the label automatically, encapsulating the print between two protective layers for more durability and resistance against abrasion, extreme temperatures, chemicals and moisture, plus giving the label a superior finish.
- UL Recognized Labels.
- Reliability to Count On. The Brother “At Your Side” 2-year limited exchange warranty service comes standard with the P-touch EDGE line of labeling products.
For more information about the new Brother P-touch EDGE 110 Industrial labeling tool kit, visit brothermobilesolutions.com.
About Brother Mobile Solutions
Brother Mobile Solutions, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother International Corporation, provides innovative mobile printing and industrial labeling solutions to field workforces and mobile enterprises. Brother International Corporation and its subsidiaries employ over 1,100 people in the Americas. For more information about Brother Mobile Solutions and its products, call (800) 543-6144, or visit brothermobilesolutions.com.
Brother Mobile Solutions