Are you still using handwritten paper labels, laser printed labels or office labelers for your industrial labeling needs?
Industrial labelers provide higher quality work and overall cost savings.
- Eliminate waste by using importing existing information or databases from a mobile device or laptop to save time and increase accuracy. Decrease errors caused by manually typing or writing labels.
- Change or reprint a label from the device right from the QWERTY keyboard, if needed.
- Print a strip of labels perforated with half cuts* to save time required to peel and place labels and lose all of the individual label cuts that have to be sorted and picked up.
HIGHER QUALITY, LONG-LASTING DURABILITY
- Protect labels with laminate applied directly on top of the label. This prevents the writing from rubbing off over time or deteriorating from the elements of harsh environments. UV/Chemical/Abrasion Resistance tape options can also provide further protection.
- Keep labels in place even in harsh environments. Made to be durable, industrial label tapes are designed to stay in place over time and withstand the elements.
- Enhanced tape features like Extra Strength adhesive for textured surfaces, Flexible ID for Cable Wraps and Flags and Tamper Indicating to identify when the label has been removed provide additional optimization for varying environmental conditions.
- Reduce wasted tape. Features like pre-set cable and patch panel size settings, serialization and half cuts* can maximize printing large volumes of labels with minimal “tails.”
- Let the labeler do the work for you. Save man hours to create and print labels on the job site, at home, or in the office. Spend less time labeling so you can move on to the next project sooner.