Ready, set, print!
Introducing QuickDeploy Labeling Kits from Brother – virtually everything you need to create and print high quality, professional labels for your application in one convenient box! Brother experts will help you select the kit that’s right for you, and have you up and running in about 24 hours.
No integration. No connectivity concerns. No recurring fees. Just hassle-free label printing at one low price.
- Stand-alone labeling solution: No POS, ERP, or Price Book interface
- Completely preconfigured: No time-consuming software development or application integration
- Lower costs: One low cost with no recurring software license fees
- Direct connect via USB or Bluetooth® wireless technology: No Wi-Fi connectivity or security concerns
- All your data, right on the printer: No handheld requirement
It’s time to think inside the box.
At last – everything you need to create and print
high quality labels virtually anywhere.
Track inventory, help ensure food safety, and enhance guest service by instantly printing shelf labels, markdown labels, food labels, and price item labels anywhere in the store.
Accurately manage inventory and save valuable time with in-aisle label printing of shelf labels, markdown labels, hang tags, and price item labels.
Streamline food orders, help increase accuracy, and reduce shrinkage with on-the-spot contents labels for bagged or boxed fresh food items and specialty drinks.
Help boost productivity and reduce errors with bin location or storage ID labels for inbound goods. Plus, easily receive and label goods while still in the truck.
Three simple steps to on-demand labels
Export your Excel file right into the printer.
Connect your scanner via USB or Bluetooth.
Scan the barcodes to print your labels.