Brother will also be joining Domino, a Brother-owned company, at booth #S-3506 to showcase thermal and industrial printing and labeling solutions that answer needs across the packaging lifecycle. Domino is a leader in coding, marking, and printing technologies. Brother and Domino will highlight solutions like crisp, scannable shipping barcodes, traceability and sustainability coding solutions, and forklift-mounted mobile printers for pick lists.
Brother experts will present on critical warehouse and manufacturing challenges during the show, in conjunction with Domino at booth #S-3506. These presentations will explore an active warehouse mobile printing integration case study and barcode labeling’s influence on the inter/multimodal supply chain. Presentations can be heard throughout the show and during the Drink & Learn events Monday, October 24 and Tuesday, October 25 from 4-6 p.m.
PACK EXPO serves as the largest trade show dedicated to packaging and processing of the year. This year, the conference is expected to bring more than 40,000 professionals from across the industry.
Game changing technology at all points of the packaging lifecycle
Brother Mobile Solutions will showcase the following solutions featured at PACK Expo:
- Brother Titan Industrial Printer series: Made with manufacturing in mind, the Titan printer series prints clear, scannable barcodes at high volumes and ultra-fast speeds.
- RuggedJet mobile printers: Tough enough to withstand the climate of a warehouse, yet flexible enough to reach all demands. Print 1-inch to 4-inch labels on-the-go and choose to mount or print handheld.
- High volume, speed, and connectivity: Brother’s labeling and printing solutions are designed to work with you—no matter where you’re at in the warehouse.
- Collaboration: Integration with existing business application systems such as WMS and barcode software make for an easy set up.
- Support to back your business: High-touch service to ensure that your needs are met.