Small-Format (A6) Mobile Printer with MFi and Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
The MW-260MFi printer includes MFi Bluetooth® wireless technology and USB interface for easy communication with iPhone®, iPad®, iPod®, Windows®, and Android™ devices. At less than 1.2lb pounds, the slim, lightweight design of the MW-260MFi printer is ideal for mobile, clinical, and field environments that demand high-resolution, on-the-spot printing.
- Fast thermal printing (up to 3 pages per minute) so there's no frustrating wait for printouts.
- Stationary print head provides virtually silent printing.
- Replaceable rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- Internal paper cassettes allow quick and easy exchanging of paper.
- Different paper media to match application requirements: Therma Plus M paper - feels like plain paper and is easy to write on. Carbon Copy - When authorization or proof of receipt is required.
|In the box||Printer, battery, AC adapter, USB cable, paper cassette, documents, warranty card|
|Dimensions||5.12in x 8.27in x 0.73in (130mm x 210mm x 18.5mm) without Bluetooth® antenna|
|Weight||1.15lbs (520g) (including battery, paper cassette with 50 sheets of C211 thermal paper)|
|Warranty||1 Year Select Limited|
|Battery||Rechargeable Li-ion battery (input: 800mAh 7.2V)|
|Battery yield||50 pages on a single charge|
|Battery charging options||Compact AC adapter for charging (100-240V)|
|Print technology||Direct thermal|
|Max print speed||Avg: 20sec per page|
|Max print width||2.71in (69mm)|
|Communications interfaces||USB, Bluetooth®, IrDA|
|Print driver compatibility||Windows®|
|Fonts||6 BMP & 4 outline fonts|
|Media loading||Pulse feeding control by step motor|
C211S4.1in x 5.8in A6 size direct thermal paper, 50 sheets/Cassette
BT200Rechargeable Li-Ion battery for MW260
LB3777Soft-sided printer case for MW260
LB3776Hard-sided printer case for MW260
MACD100Car adapter for MW printers
LBX044AC adapter for MW printers
Software & Drivers
Download and install the latest drivers and software for your Brother products.
Manuals & Guides
Download the latest manuals and user guides for your Brother products.
Support & FAQs
Find the answers to our most frequently asked questions and troubleshooting here.
Call to action