Portable Industrial Laminate Label Printer with Full Qwerty Keyboard &
The PT-E800W is a wireless, transportable labeling system that comes as a complete solution. Printing high quality laminated thermal transfer labels, this unit has a detachable full-size touch type keyboard and large backlit LCD display. It is powered by either an AC Power Adapter (included), or by a rechargeable Li-ion Battery (included). The PT-E800W is equipped with an easy to carry handle and storage compartment to store additional label cartridges. Print from a PC using P-Touch Editor software (included) or mobile device using iPrint&Label or Mobile Cable Label Tool Mobile Apps to make the PT-E800W the complete labeling solution.
- On-Demand Label Design with Full Sized Detachable Keyboard and Backlit LCD Display
- Versatile Connectivity Options – Wi-Fi and USB Interface
- Internal 7MB Memory to store Database information and Label Design Templates
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery or AC Power Adapter to print from virtually anywhere.
- Integrated carrying handle and storage compartment for additional label cartridges
- Dual Blade Automatic Cutter to provide a string of pre-cut labels versus individually cut labels.
- High Quality Laminated Labels up to 36mm
|Tape Line 1||HGe, TZe, HSe|
|Tape Width 1||3.5mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 18mm, 24mm, 36mm|
|Print Resolution||360×360 dpi (Standard), 360×720 dpi (High Resolution), 360×180 dpi (Draft)|
|Print Width||1.26″ (32mm)|
|Print Speed||Up to 2.3 ips (60mm/sec) – HGe, TZe Tape|
|Lines per Label||Up to 17 Lines (Horizontal) or Graphics|
|Rotated Characters||Up to 64 Alpha-Numeric Characters (36mm tape)|
|Display||320 x 240 Back-List Graphic LCD (74mm x 56mm)
15 Characters x 4 Lines with Graphic Print Preview Feature
|Keyboard||QWERTY Layout, Full Size Touch Type Keyboard|
|Real Time Clock||7 Selectable Date and Time Formats, Programmable Forward/Backward Value|
|Auto Cutter||Innovative dual blade cutter produces individually cut or strip of multiple easy to peel labels|
|Interfaces||USB 2.0 (Full Speed)
Wi-Fi WLAN 802.11b/g/n (Infrastructure/Adhoc/Wireless Direct)
|Wireless Security||SSID (32 Characters), WEP 64/128 bit, WPA2-PSK (AES), LEAP, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS|
|Operating Systems||Windows Server 2012 R2/2012/2008 R2/2008 (32/64 bit), Windows 10 (32/64 bit) / 8 (32/64 bit) / 7 (32/64 bit), Windows Vista (32/64 bit), Mac OS 10.12 – X 10.11x, Android 1.6 (or Greater), iOS 3.0 (or Greater)|
|Memory||Standalone: Up to 99 Files (up to 40,000 Characters)
Download: Up to 99 Templates, Databases and Images (up to 7MB)
|Printer Emulations||Raster, ESC P|
|Software Development Kits||Windows (bPAC), iOS, Android|
|Font Sizes / Styles||Standalone: 27 Sizes / 12 Styles|
|Fonts||Standalone: 14 (Helsinki, Brussels, US, Los Angeles, San Diego, Florida, Calgary, Belgium, Atlanta, Adams, Brunei, Sofia, Germany, Letter Gothic)
Software: Brother and Compatible TrueType® Fonts
|Industrial Symbols, Logos and Graphics||Standalone: 466 (32 Voice/Data, 26 Audio/Visual, 110 Electrical, 108 Safety & More)|
|Barcodes||Resident – Linear: Code39, Code128, ITF, UPC-A/E, EAN-8/13, GS1-128 [UCC/EAN-128], Codabar (NW-7)
P-touch Editor Software: Code39, Code128, ITF, UPC-A/E, EAN-8/13, GS1-128 (UCC/EAN128), Codabar (NW-7), ISBN-2/5, POSTNET, Laser, GS1 Databar (RSS), PDF417, QR/Micro QR Code, Data Matrix, MaxiCode, GS-1 Composite, AztecCode
|Power Source||120-240VAC, 60/50 Hz, 1.8 Amps AC Adapter
14.4V, 1800 mAh Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
|Dimensions||13.3in x 7.4in x 6.8in (338mm x 188mm x 173mm) W x H x D|
|Unit Weight 2||7.50 lbs.(3.4 kg) including Keyboard/LCD|
|Contents||PT-E800W Labeling System, 36mm x 8m Standard Adhesive Tape (TZe261), Li-ion Rechargeable Battery (PA-BT-4000LI), AC Adapter (AD9100ESA), AC Power Cord, Coin Cell Battery (CR2032), USB Cable, Quick Start Guide, Safety Guide, Registration/Warranty Card|
|Warranty 3||2 Year Limited Exchange|
All specifications subject to change without notice.
1 Requires additional purchase.
2 Without tapes and battery.
3 Visit http://www.brother-usa.com for complete details.
- HGe tape is a new tape designed for commercial and industrial labeling applications. It provides enhanced speed on EDGE E-Series models. These labels stay on under both normal conditions and in harsh indoor and outdoor environments. Recommended for use on textured, rough or uneven surfaces. Great for slippery painted metal items or powder coated surfaces. Available in a variety of colors and sizes.
Extra-Strength Adhesive Tapes
- Extra-strength adhesive tapes in five-piece bulk packaging, designed for use on plastics, textured and hard-to-stick surfaces.
Standard Adhesive Tapes
- Standard adhesive tapes in five-piece bulk packaging, designed for use on smooth and flat surfaces.
HSe (heat-shrink tube)
- Only for PT-E300 and later E-Series models, as well as the PT-P750WVP; will not work in other models. HSe tube is a printable heat-shrink tubing designed for the model PT-E300, later E-Series handheld labeling tools, and the PT-P750WVP to mark cables, fiber, and wires. Available in a variety of colors and sizes. WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
- TZe tapes are compatible with all P-touch EDGE models, as well as all other P-touch TZe-compatible labelers.
Flexible ID Tapes
- Individually packaged tapes designed for wrap-around labels and adhesive-to-adhesive flag labels.
Extra-Strength Adhesive Tapes
- Individual tapes designed for plastics and textured surfaces.
Standard Adhesive Tapes
- Standard adhesive tapes in individual packaging, designed for use on smooth and flat surfaces.
- Individually packaged tapes designed to reveal a security pattern when the label is removed or disturbed.
- Non-adhesive tapes designed to mask ink or special fluids for direct part marking.
Super-Narrow Non-Laminated Tapes
- Non-laminated tapes perfect for labeling CD case spines and other narrow spaces.
For more information about additional or custom supply options, email us at [email protected]