Small-Format (A7) Mobile Printer with MFi and Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
MW-145MFi, the flagship model of the MPrint mobile printer family, boasts MFi Bluetooth® wireless technology and USB interface for easy communication with iPhone®, iPad®, iPod®, Windows®, and Android™ devices. At only 0.70 inches thick and weighing less than 10 ounces, the MW-145MFi mobile printer is extremely portable, yet feature-packed with the latest technology.
- Fast thermal printing (up to 3 pages per minute) so there's no frustrating wait for printouts.
- Stationary print head provides virtually silent printing.
- Replaceable rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- Internal paper cassettes allow quick and easy exchanging of paper.
- Different paper media to match application requirements: Therma Plus M paper - feels like plain paper and is easy to write on. Carbon Copy - When authorization or proof of receipt is required.
|In the box||Printer, battery, AC adapter, USB cable, paper cassette, documents, warranty card|
|Dimensions||3.93in x 6.30in x 0.69in (100mm x 160mm x 17.5mm) without Bluetooth® antenna|
|Weight||0.66lbs (300g) (including battery, paper cassette with 50 sheets of C11 thermal paper)|
|Warranty||1 Year Select Limited|
|Battery||Rechargeable Li-ion battery (input: 800mAh 7.2V)|
|Battery yield||100 or more pages on a single charge|
|Battery charging options||Compact AC adapter for charging (100-240V)|
|Print technology||Direct thermal|
|Max print speed||Avg: 15sec per page|
|Max print width||2.71in (69mm)|
|Communications interfaces||USB, Bluetooth®|
|Print driver compatibility||Windows®|
|Fonts||6 BMP & 4 outline fonts|
|Media loading||Pulse feeding control by step motor|
MACD100Car adapter for MW printers
BT100Lithium-ion battery for MW145BT
LBX044AC adapter for MW printers
MCC100Carrying case for MW printers
Software & Drivers
Download and install the latest drivers and software for your Brother products.
Manuals & Guides
Download the latest manuals and user guides for your Brother products.
Support & FAQs
Find the answers to our most frequently asked questions and troubleshooting here.
Call to action