WESTMINSTER, Colo.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Brother will showcase its largest, most comprehensive array of mobile and office printing solutions for retailers at the NRF 2017 “BIG Show,” January 15-17 in New York City. At NRF ‒ the premier event in global retail ‒ Brother will expand its presence to display and demonstrate an exceptionally broad and diverse mix of mobile and office printing solutions designed for use across every facet of retail operations ‒ from the back office to the warehouse, through the distribution chain, to in-store associates on the sales floor.
At this year’s show, Brother Mobile Solutions, a high-growth mobility unit of Brother International Corporation, will display the full Brother retail portfolio together at Booth #653. The Brother NRF theme ‒ ‘Own the Store’ ‒ reflects the measurable impact retailers can gain with the deployment of innovative technology built to enhance shopper engagement and help boost retail revenues.
Best-in-Class Retail Printing Solutions
According to Ravi Panjwani, Vice President of Marketing and Product Management for Brother Mobile Solutions, “The comprehensive range of retail products we’ll display at NRF reflects the long history of Brother success in the global retail sphere. Our company continues to innovate, design and manufacture printing solutions that fulfill virtually every need across the retail enterprise. Whether output solutions for in-store signage, warehouse packing slips for e-commerce orders, or in-store shelf edge labels and MPOS receipts, our goal is to provide retail organizations of every size and type a multitude of print, scan and labeling technologies to fit their needs and budgets.”
Redefining Mobility in Retail
The Brother Mobile Solutions comprehensive NRF line-up includes compact, affordable, Apple MFi™ certified mobile label and receipt printers, which make it easy for users to quickly print barcoded labels, tags and receipts virtually anywhere. All offer the Brother renowned reliability and limited warranty protection, as well as the latest in Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi®, and Windows®, iOS®, and Android™compatibility. Brother supports its printers with a complete line of Brother Premium thermal media, and custom labels, tags and tickets to fit virtually any retail or grocery application.
Newest in the mobile product lineup is the RuggedJet® 2 Series, the most compact, rugged and versatile 2-inch wireless mobile printer in the marketplace today. Ultra-compact, super-rugged and completely wireless, this pint-sized powerhouse of productivity is redefining mobility for workers in retail, whether in the aisle, at checkout, or in the warehouse.
Brother retail receipt and label printers also include:
- RuggedJet® 3 Series of 3” mobile printers for tags, shelf-edge labels and POS receipts on the sales floor
- RuggedJet® 4 Series of 4” mobile printers ideal for generating shipping and inventory management labels in the warehouse
- TD-2000 compact, battery-powered, high-capacity desktop thermal printers for use on rolling carts and in kiosks
- PocketJet® 7 Series of full-page mobile printers for on-the-fly, high-resolution printing of full-page documents and labels
Office Printing Solutions for Every Retail Need
Brother International Corporation will highlight its range of retail solutions including:
- Compact Laser Series, a comprehensive line of laser printers and all-in-ones that are ideal for small, tight spaces
- INKvestment Series of ink jet all-in-ones well suited for cost effective, higher-volume printing
- QL Label Printer Series, offering high-speed printing of durable, professional grade labels for every purpose
Also at Booth #653, several Brother Mobile Solutions business partners will demonstrate retail solutions that interact with Brother mobile and desktop printers, including:
- ProxToMe ‒ gives thermal printing stakeholders (manufacturers, ISVs, VARs, brands, and operators) the toolbox to easily create what wasn’t possible before: mobile cloud printing, real-time diagnostic and data collection, along with bridging printers with consumer tools like mobile apps and chatbots to turn each transaction into a two-way conversation. The ProxToMe toolbox is an Internet of Things (IoT) platform to add cloud intelligence and proximity interaction capability to receipt and label printers. It will be demonstrated with Brother RuggedJet 3 Series and TD-2000 label and receipt printers.
- ShopperKit ‒ eGrocery in-store fulfillment platform designed for grocers making the move to online grocery. ShopperKit enables grocers of any size to leverage existing brick & mortar locations to receive, prioritize, and process online orders and offer in-store pickup or delivery options for their online customers.
- Retail Pro ‒ cross platform retail management and POS software, designed to help retailers deliver a positive customer experience, build customer loyalty, increase efficiency of operations and unify commerce. Enables fast printing of receipts on-the-go from the new RuggedJet 2 Series.
- Datalogic ‒ a Queue Busting solution designed to enhance the customer experience during peak retail hours.
- Panasonic ‒ Toughpad® core retail applications for fast, easy price and inventory checks on the sales floor, plus printing of labels from Brother mobile and desktop printers.
- Code Corporation – scanners which work with PocketJet full-page printers to create invoices and multipart labels, such as detailed, moisture-resistant safety and identification labels for perishable foods.
For more information about Brother’s comprehensive lines of mobile, desktop and handheld printing solutions for retailers, start here: http://mobilesolutions.brother.com/RuggedJet-2-LP
Brother is a trademark or registered trademark of Brother Industries, Ltd, in the United States. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective companies.
Brother Mobile Solutions, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother International Corporation, provides innovative mobile printing and industrial labeling solutions to field workforces and mobile enterprises. Brother International Corporation and its subsidiaries employ over 1,100 people in the Americas. For more information about Brother Mobile Solutions and its products, call (800) 543-6144, or visit brothermobilesolutions.com. For more information about Brother International Corporation and its products, call (908) 704-1700, or visit: www.brother-usa.com.
Brother Mobile Solutions