1. We Got This!!
That’s our theme at NRF 2018 ‒ and we totally mean it. Located in Booth #709, Brother will showcase the most comprehensive range of retail and mobile printing products ever. Whatever your needs and budget, you’re sure to find mobile, desktop and office printing solutions to fulfill virtually every need across retail enterprises of every type and size. Our wide array of print, scan and labeling technologies include the very latest solutions for in-store signage, packing slips for e-commerce orders, in-store shelf edge labels, price labels, POS receipts, and more. With our strong presence and long history in the industry, see for yourself why Brother has “Got this”.
2. Amazing Array of Mobile Printers for Retail.
This year’s comprehensive product line-up includes the very latest in compact, affordable, Apple MFi™ certified mobile label and receipt printers, which make it easy for users to quickly print barcoded labels, tags and receipts virtually anywhere. All offer Brother’s renowned reliability and limited warranty protection, as well as the latest in Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi®, and Windows®, iOS®, and Android™ compatibility. Brother supports its printers with a complete line of Brother Premium thermal media, and custom labels, tags and tickets to fit virtually any retail or grocery application. So, if you’re a retailer looking for flexible mobile printing options for use in the warehouse, delivery trucks, or inside the store ‒ OR if you’re a mobile application developer seeking world-class mobile printers to work with your app ‒ be sure to come and see us. Our product experts will be happy to show you how our RuggedJet® and PocketJet® Series mobile printers and TD-2000 Series desktop printers can help rev up operational efficiency and productivity for your entire team. For more about Brother retail solutions, visit brothermobilesolutions.com/solutions/retail/
3. Meet Our Great Mobile Solution Partners.
At our booth, Brother will also host four distinguished retail technology partners to demonstrate innovative, customer-focused applications spanning mobile POS, a scalable grocery ‘Click and Collect’ solution, and a cloud-based platform. These solutions all incorporate Brother’s newest compact mobile wireless label, bar code and receipt printing solutions. Here’s what our partners will be showing:
- ShopperKit will demonstrate its eGrocery in-store fulfillment platform designed for grocers making the move to online Click and Collect grocery ordering. Learn how grocers of any size can leverage existing brick & mortar locations to receive, prioritize, and process online orders and offer in-store pickup or delivery options for their online customers.
- ACE POS experts will be on hand to show how their popular POS software ‒ now serving over 10,000 businesses and counting! ‒ can help retailers handle virtually all of their business needs. With powerful features for single or multi-store locations, ACE POS integrated retail solutions can help you seamlessly manage sales, inventory, accounting and more, so you can spend more time running your business, less time on your tools.
- Petrosoft will demonstrate innovative cloud-based labeling solutions for petroleum and convenience store applications – including unique solutions for even the small chain store. Petrosoft understands the very specific demands of the convenience store segment and will showcase solutions that optimize the item and shelf labeling process to help owners reduce operating costs and enhance the associate and customer experience. Petrosoft is a leader in cloud-based retail solutions with innovative tools, services and training that enable retail operators and managers to track sales and profits from any internet-connected device.
- ProxToMe – Virtual Hub is ProxToMe’s IoT platform to virtualize devices in the cloud, and turn them into a hub of new value-added cloud services. First service is remote monitoring and troubleshooting of printing devices and mobile devices in mixed environments. Managed services providers, ISVs, and multi-location business owners across different industries can monitor their Brother printers in real-time from the Virtual Hub web-based dashboard or simply use API to integrate with their existing IT systems. For more information please visit https://www.virtualhub.io.
4. It’s retail’s biggest show of the year!
Coming January 14-16 to New York’s Javits Center, the Big Show is the most important retail industry gathering of the year ‒ so you don’t want to miss it! This show is where industry executives and their operations and management professionals come to mingle with an amazing array of retail industry luminaries, consultants, technology solution developers, hardware manufacturers and distributors. You can listen in on discussions about the latest retail industry trends and see the latest products and technology solutions. You can network extensively, explore potential partnerships, and gain the latest knowledge on how retail brands of all sizes can thrive by transforming themselves with technologies and solutions for the digital age. For the entire retail community, NRF’s Retail Big Show 2018 is the place to be this coming January ‒ to register, visit https://nrfbigshow.nrf.com/