Industrial Network Laminate Label Printer with Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® (up to 36″ labels)
With an advanced auto cutter and easy peel feature, you can create one or many customized, durable labels in a variety of combinations and widths. This high-speed label printer lets you design labels on your PC, Mac, tablet, or smartphone then print using USB or Wi-Fi connectivity. Get the complete mobile labeling solution with an optional rechargeable battery base, touch panel display unit and Bluetooth® interface.
- Durable labels up to 36mm wide
- High-speed and high-resolution (360dpi) printing
- Wired network and Wi-Fi to print labels from several devices at once, including tablets and smartphones
- Built-in auto cutter with easy peel function
- Li-ion rechargeable battery and host of accessories
- Comes complete with software, design tools, and accessories
- Drop-in tape cartridge design helps make media replacement simple and trouble free
- Includes PT-Editor 5 professional barcode and label design/print software application
|Type of Printer||Powered Network Label Printer|
|Print Technology||Laminated Thermal Transfer|
|Print Resolution||360×360 dpi(Standard), 360×720 dpi (High Resolution), 360×180 dpi (Draft)|
|Print Width||1.26” (32mm)|
|Print Speed||Up to 2.3 ips (60mm/sec) at 360×360 dpi, Up to 3.1 ips (80mm/sec) at 360×180 dpi|
|Cutter||Automatic Dual Blade Cutter (Full and Easy to Peel Strip Cutting)|
|Media||HGe & TZe Tapes, HSe Heat Shrink Tube, FLe Die Cut Label Cartridges|
|Media Sizes (width)||36mm, 24mm, 18mm, 12mm, 9mm, 6mm, 3.5mm|
|Interfaces||Ethernet (10/100Base-TX), Wi-Fi WLAN|
802.11b/g/n, USB 2.0, Host USB, RS-232C
Serial, Bluetooth v2.1 (optional)
|LAN IPv4 Protocols||ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto IP), mDNS, WINS, NetBIOS Name Resolution, DNS Resolver, LPR/LPD,|
Custom Raw Port/Port9100, FTP Server, TFTP Client and Server, ICMP Web Services, LLMNR Responder, SNMPv1/v2c
|LAN IPv6 Protocols||NDP, RA, DNS Resolver, LPR/LPD, mDNS, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, FTP Server,|
SNMPv1, TFTP Client and Server, ICMP, LLMNR Responder, SNMPv1/v2c
|Wireless Security||SSID (32 Characters), WEP 64/128 bit, WPA2-PSK (AES), LEAP, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAPTLS, EAP-TTLS|
|Operating Systems||Windows Server 2012 R2/2012/2008 R2/2008 (32/64 bit), Windows 10 (32/64 bit)/ 8 (32/64 bit) / 7 (32/64bit),|
Windows Vista (32/64bit), Mac OS X 10.10x – 10.8x, Android 1.6 (or Greater), iOS 3.0 (or Greater)
|Included Applications||Windows: P-touch Editor v5.1 (with Cable Labeling Wizard), Transfer Manager v2.2, Printer Setting Tool, BRAdmin Lite|
Mac: P-touch Editor v5.1, Transfer Manager, Printer Setting Tool
Android: Mobile Cable Label Tool, Mobile Transfer Express (Available on Google Play Store)
iOS: Mobile Cable Label Tool, Mobile Transfer Express (Available on Apple App Store)
|Memory||Download: Up to 99 Templates, Databases & Images (up to 7MB)|
|Fonts & Barcodes||Resident Fonts: Helsinki and Letter Gothic|
Barcode Fonts: Linear: Code39, ITF (I-2/5), UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN8, EAN13,
Codabar (NW-7), Code128, GS1-128 (UCC/EAS-128), GS1, DataBar (RSS)
2-Dimensional: PDF417, QR Code, Data Matrix, Maxicode
|Graphics||Compatible Image Formats (BMP, DIB, JPG/JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, WMF, EMF, ICO)|
|Power Supply||120-240VAC, 60/50 Hz, 1.8 Amps AC Adapter, Li-ion Rechargeable Battery (Optional)|
|Contents||PT-P950NW, 24mm x 8m Extra Strength Adhesive Tape (TZeS251),|
AC Adapter (AD9100ESA), AC Power Cord, USB Cable
|Optional Accessories||Battery pack, Bluetooth Module, Barcode scanner kit, Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Pack,|
Touch Panel and Display Unit, Serial Interface Adapter
|Dimensions & Weight||4.7” x 5.7” x 7.6” (WxHxD), 3.3 lbs|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Warranty||2-Year Limited Warranty|
- Add a long life Li-ion rechargeable battery to extend the life of the printer.
- Requires pre-installed battery base.
Battery Base Unit
- The battery base unit is a user-installable accessory required for the Li-ion rechargeable battery option.
Touch Panel and Display Unit
- Optional touch panel display for a standalone printing solution.
Barcode Scanner Kit
- Handheld barcode scanner kit that simplifies programming scan and print applications.
- A Bluetooth accessory module that attaches to the back of the printer providing a Bluetooth® wireless communication option.
For more information about additional accessories, email us at [email protected]
Extra-Strength Adhesive Tapes
- Extra-strength adhesive tapes in five-piece bulk packaging, designed for use on plastics, textured and hard-to-stick surfaces.
Standard Adhesive Tapes
- Standard adhesive tapes in five-piece bulk packaging, designed for use on smooth and flat surfaces.
- TZe tapes feature the same laminated structure and durability of HGe tapes, but without the faster print speeds and higher resolution of up to 360×720 dpi offered by HGe tapes.
Flexible ID Tapes
- Individually packaged tapes designed for wrap-around labels and adhesive-to-adhesive flag labels.
Standard Adhesive Tapes
- Standard adhesive tapes in individual packaging, designed for use on smooth and flat surfaces.
- Individually packaged tapes designed to reveal a security pattern when the label is removed or disturbed.
Print Head Cleaning Tapes
- These tapes maintain and restore print quality. Approximately 100 uses per tape.
- Non-adhesive tape designed to mask ink or special fluids for direct part marking.
For more information about additional or custom supply options, email us at [email protected]