Receipts are still a required part of the POS workflow, but the range of receipt delivery choices has expanded. E-mail, secure text, and web registry have all emerged as viable alternatives to paper receipts. However, retailers still need to formulate their plans around a consistent “middle of the bell curve” customer base who continue to want immediate delivery of an on-demand paper receipt. With today’s highly portable and highly connected mobile printers, paper receipts can be printed virtually anywhere on the sales floor, giving POS customers the same options as those in traditional checkout or return lines.
- A Shout Out to Breast Cancer Survivors and the Good Work of Organizations like P.ink
- Wayne County Sheriff’s Office Leverages Brother Thermal Paper for Top Quality in Mobile Printing
- Yumi Ice Cream Company Impresses Retail Operators with DSD Solutions
- 3 Reasons You Need This Industrial Printer for Your Business
- How to Choose Healthcare Labeling Solutions that Stand Up to Extra Cleaning & Improve Care