Receipts are still a required part of the POS workflow, but the range of receipt delivery choices has expanded. E-mail, secure text, and web registry have all emerged as viable alternatives to paper receipts. However, retailers still need to formulate their plans around a consistent “middle of the bell curve” customer base who continue to want immediate delivery of an on-demand paper receipt. With today’s highly portable and highly connected mobile printers, paper receipts can be printed virtually anywhere on the sales floor, giving POS customers the same options as those in traditional checkout or return lines.
- Importance of Efficient Warehouse Technology & Processes
- [WHITE PAPER] How Mobile Printing Is Preparing Home Health for Value-Based Care
- As the Cannabis Supply Chain Grows, Technology Plays a Critical Role
- True IoT Remote Printer Management
- How Mobile Printing is Resolving a Pressing Problem in the Cannabis Industry