Receipts are still a required part of the POS workflow, but the range of receipt delivery choices has expanded. E-mail, secure text, and web registry have all emerged as viable alternatives to paper receipts. However, retailers still need to formulate their plans around a consistent “middle of the bell curve” customer base who continue to want immediate delivery of an on-demand paper receipt. With today’s highly portable and highly connected mobile printers, paper receipts can be printed virtually anywhere on the sales floor, giving POS customers the same options as those in traditional checkout or return lines.
- Wholesale Energy Transporter Boosts Efficiency with New Transportation Management Solution and Mobile Printers
- Brother Mobile Solutions Features New Print and Labeling Solutions at PACK EXPO 2021
- Shell Food Mart “Hinsdeli” Creates Professional Labels in Two Easy Steps
- 7 Tips to Speed Productivity at The Receiving Dock
- Brother and Hart InterCivic Extend Secure, Integrated, Full-Page Ballot Printing to Anywhere Voting