Receipts are still a required part of the POS workflow, but the range of receipt delivery choices has expanded. E-mail, secure text, and web registry have all emerged as viable alternatives to paper receipts. However, retailers still need to formulate their plans around a consistent “middle of the bell curve” customer base who continue to want immediate delivery of an on-demand paper receipt. With today’s highly portable and highly connected mobile printers, paper receipts can be printed virtually anywhere on the sales floor, giving POS customers the same options as those in traditional checkout or return lines.
- What ISVs Need to Know About Printing in a Non-Windows Mobile World
- See the Printers that Make eCitations Possible at IACP 2019
- [Case Study] Assured Environments Pest Pros Improve Route Efficiency and Customer Service with Full-Page Mobile Printers
- Brother Mobile Solutions Expands into Canada to Meet Surging Mobile Printing Demand in High-Growth Industries
- [VIDEO] 3 Benefits of Standalone Labeling Solutions