Receipts are still a required part of the POS workflow, but the range of receipt delivery choices has expanded. E-mail, secure text, and web registry have all emerged as viable alternatives to paper receipts. However, retailers still need to formulate their plans around a consistent “middle of the bell curve” customer base who continue to want immediate delivery of an on-demand paper receipt. With today’s highly portable and highly connected mobile printers, paper receipts can be printed virtually anywhere on the sales floor, giving POS customers the same options as those in traditional checkout or return lines.
- [VIDEO] Better Healthcare, Productivity, and ROI with PocketJet Mobile Printers
- [VIDEO CASE STUDY] A Growing Business Overhauls Asset Management with Laminated Labels & Barcodes
- [VIDEO] The 12 Days of Brother Christmas
- Meet the Pintsized Powerhouse of Productivity
- NRF 2020 Showcases Tools to Serve Customers When, Where, and How They Demand