Receipts are still a required part of the POS workflow, but the range of receipt delivery choices has expanded. E-mail, secure text, and web registry have all emerged as viable alternatives to paper receipts. However, retailers still need to formulate their plans around a consistent “middle of the bell curve” customer base who continue to want immediate delivery of an on-demand paper receipt. With today’s highly portable and highly connected mobile printers, paper receipts can be printed virtually anywhere on the sales floor, giving POS customers the same options as those in traditional checkout or return lines.
- Assured Environments Pest Control Professionals Improve Route Efficiency and Customer Service with Brother PocketJet Full-Page Mobile Printers
- Three Strategies to Build Technician Buy-In for Field Service Technology
- [INFOGRAPHIC] 5 Ways to Combat Common Mobile Printing Challenges
- [VIDEO] Powerful Label Printing, in the Palm of Your Hand
- 4 Ways Mobile Printing Helps Boost 5 Star Ratings