Receipts are still a required part of the POS workflow, but the range of receipt delivery choices has expanded. E-mail, secure text, and web registry have all emerged as viable alternatives to paper receipts. However, retailers still need to formulate their plans around a consistent “middle of the bell curve” customer base who continue to want immediate delivery of an on-demand paper receipt. With today’s highly portable and highly connected mobile printers, paper receipts can be printed virtually anywhere on the sales floor, giving POS customers the same options as those in traditional checkout or return lines.
- Partners in Crime: Brother RuggedJet Mobile Printers paired with Visionations CrimePad Help Streamline Evidence labeling
- [VIDEO] 3 Reasons to Love New Brother 4” Desktop Thermal Transfer Printers
- [WHITE PAPER] On-demand Thermal Labeling Solutions Sharpen Manufacturers’ Competitive Edge
- [VIDEO] TZe and HGe Label Cartridges That Extend the Life of Your Labels
- Direct Thermal vs. Thermal Transfer – Which Print Technology Works Best?